Business networking is critical for the expansion of your business and to develop a solid referral base from which to pass on and receive new opportunities- you know this, but it is often difficult to find somewhere to go, and more often than not they are city or south side based…..
Well not any more!
Gungahlin now has its very own professional business networking group, who meets weekly, follows a structured agenda, and holds members accountable for their performance, which means your return on investment in effort and time can be measured.
We have taken the very best (and removed the very worst) networking practices from groups around town, both franchised and independant, to create a model which is not ridiculously priced, but has accountability to get you the besto outcomes.
The Gungahlin Business Over Breakfast is different by:
– no annual fee to join, membership is Quarterly based
– only one business per business catagory is represented, so once you have a spot, your competitors are locked out.
– weekly guest presenter from the group to educate the members more about their business
– a featured external speaker regualrly to be a drawcard to invite new members in an educational based manner
– all members are held to account, but not in a ridiculous manner, for attendance, visitors, referrals and contribution.
– priority is given to Gungahlin based (or servicing) businesses to build a solid business community.
If this sounds like something that may interest you, and more importantly, be something that will help grow and develop your business, come along for a visit and see how we operate.
You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain, so “come for breakfast and leave with business”
- Time:7:00 am
- Event:Gungahlin Business Over Breakfast